Take control of your future by becoming a Team Leader with Sport Clips franchise
If you’re ready to achieve greater freedom and build a brighter future, Sport Clips is ready to help. Keep reading to learn the next steps towards Sport Clips franchise ownership.
This is what your path to business ownership with Sport Clips looks like in a few easy steps:
- Take a sneak peak: Fill out the inquiry form on this website and we send a free copy of our downloadable franchise report. The report gives you a comprehensive overview of the opportunity and allows you to research at your own pace.
- Tell us about yourself: We will send you a candidate profile for you to fill out. This will allow us to learn more about you! We will schedule a time for an introductory call.
- Evaluate the fit: Your franchise developer will host a series of meetings that will allow you to learn more about the Sport Clips franchise opportunity and determine if we’re a good fit.
- Trust but verify – validation: We will schedule a series of conversations between you and our Team Leaders where you will be able to ask any questions you may have about their experience with Sport Clips, the role of an owner and much, much more.
- Discovery Day: You will attend a Discovery Day event either in-person or virtually. You will meet the leadership team, ask any remaining questions, and we will determine if our values align.
- Award the franchise: Our leadership team will review your application and will make a final decision as to whether we award you the franchise. Should we decide to move forward, then congratulations! Your family just got a whole lot bigger! You’re now a part of a brand that has your back every step of the way.
Now Is the Time to Invest in Sport Clips
With over 1,800 locations open or in development, Sport Clips has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs thrive.
To get started, fill out an inquiry form on this website and begin your journey towards business ownership today!
*Sport Clips will provide an official copy of the Franchise Disclosure Document at the appropriate time during the Franchise Discovery process.